intro

A random series of articles on war gaming in 40K, FOW and other systems. The headings are, WiP; Conversions and models in various states of assembly. PiP; Paint works on various models. Mission Critical; scenarios or missions to bring a bit of a twist to a normal game. MiA; rules for units and characters that could/should/might appear in a game. Dig In; How to guides on making various types of terrain for different game systems. Sit Rep; Battle reports and after action reports on games played

Monday, October 27, 2014

WIP (FOW): masking putty

Jagdtiger and friends
On a recent trip to Berlin. I made the trek to battlefeild berlin. It is a great game store and well worth a visit if you are in the area. One of purchase was some masking putty. Having tried Anarchy models masks decals I was keen to see what else was out there to improve my airbrushed miniatures.

So far I am happy worth the results. Previously I have treid sticky putty which lived up to its name and end up pulling of half the paint of when it was removed but the mask putty gave a really nice finish. I am looking forward to finishing the models of with some AK interactive filters


Waiting for detailing

Dakkadakka
That is all for now thanks for stopping by

2 comments:

Frank O Donnell said...

Look good mate, but tell me this is the putty reusable ?

Dakeryus said...

So far so good. I have used the same bit of putty for several coats and it seems to be still going fine.

Post a Comment