intro

A random series of articles on war gaming in 40K, FOW and other systems. The headings are, WiP; Conversions and models in various states of assembly. PiP; Paint works on various models. Mission Critical; scenarios or missions to bring a bit of a twist to a normal game. MiA; rules for units and characters that could/should/might appear in a game. Dig In; How to guides on making various types of terrain for different game systems. Sit Rep; Battle reports and after action reports on games played

Thursday, March 30, 2017

The painting SAGA of the my little pony warband (aka the strathclyde welsh)

Attack of the Strathclyde
Progress comes to my SAGA warbands in the form of two and half points of warriors and hearthguard my little pony warband bring them to three and half points force almost legal. I have about another twenty ponies to do before the warband is done. I think during trip to Salut I will pick up some more decals for the warband.
Painting wise there is nothing new. The warband is suppose to be wearing Co Clare GAA colours but the yellow maybe a little dark











That is all for now thanks for stopping by

2 comments:

Frank O Donnell said...

They look good mate.

Dakeryus said...

Cheers Franco, I seem to be painting a lot of horse flesh these days

Post a Comment